Shake-Up Your Workouts With These Fitness Trends
By Amandah T Blackwell
Many people get bored with their workouts. Thank goodness for fitness trends. Recharge yourself with new workouts. No one likes to get stuck in a routine. It's good to try different workouts. You have the potential to work muscles.
If your metabolism has slowed, change your diet and exercise. This can increase your metabolism and you'll start to lose weight. Consider cleansing your body. Detoxing your body will free it from harmful substances that build up over a period of time.
Personal Fitness Routine: TV's toughest trainer wants you to lose weight with a free plan. Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser knows that cardio exercise is great way to get your heart rate up. If you want to burn calories, cardio exercises will get the job done. The top cardio exercise is running. The best part is that you do not need special equipment to run. The only thing you need to do is to make sure you have a good pair of running shoes. Start off running short distances. Each day run a little farther. Before you know it, you'll be running 10 miles a day.
5. Rock Climbing
6. Jump Roping
If you've been in a fitness slump, fitness trends can bring you out it. Workouts can become routine or they may have stalled your weight loss. It's good to reevaluate your workouts. The following fitness trends can "jolt" your metabolism.
Revamp your workouts with these fitness trends.
1. Kettlebells. This odd looking weight from Russia can whip you into shape. This is a great all-over body workout.
2. Bootcamps. Attention! These total body workouts are fun and challenging. You can burn up to 600 calories per session.
3. Dancing. Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) is a fun video game and you lose weight at the same time. If you prefer dance classes, try Zumba or Afro-Cuban. Bollywood is another popular dance class that will keep you slim and trim.
4. Budget Workouts. Put your credit card away and run around your apartment or the neighborhood. Use your living room to practice yoga or pilates. If your apartment complex has a fitness center, use it. You're paying enough in rent so take advantage of the facilities. There's no need to spend money on an expensive gym membership.
5. Circuit Training. Includes strength training and cardio exercise. Doing these exercises at different intervals and intensities will take off the pounds.
6. Back to Nature Fitness. Get outside and get moving. Go for a run, jog, or walk. Get outside and enjoy nature.
If you want to change your workouts, check out these fitness trends. Try all of them and find the exercises that work for you. There's no need to stay in a "fitness rut." This can sabotage your weight loss because you'll begin to neglect your workouts. Fitness trends will come and go. You may as well take advantage of them while they're here.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2180901